No products in the basket.
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950. The DSW chair has a sculptured ABS seat with soft fabric cover and solid beech wood legs. You don’t have to be an artist to know that a minimalist design and perfect ergonomic shape combine to make this gorgeous chair.
- Designer: Charles & Ray Eames
- Style: Dining/Feature Chair
- Colour: Multi-Coloured Patches
- Seat Material: ABS with Soft Fabric Cover
- Base Material: Stanied Beech Wood & Black Powder Coated Stainless Steel Cross Beams
- Features: Floor Protectors
- Assembly: Simple, Tools Provided
- Height: 82cm
- Seat Height: 45cm
- Width: 46.5cm
- Depth: 54cm
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Commercial Grade Quality
|Dimensions||82 x 46.5 x 54 cm|